- We are a passionate family company dedicated to providing the highest possible quality of craftsmanship and customer service – both before and after you buy. We are meticulous about attention to detail in every aspect of our service, from design to personal delivery – we aim to provide complete customer satisfaction
- The foundation of our shepherd huts is our signature piece exquisite solid oak chassis that will last for generations to come. Our metal hut chassis have been specifically designed to form a solid basis for your hut – so whichever choice you make, you can be sure of a sound investment.
- All of our metal work is second to none. The cast iron wheels and turntable are cast at a small local foundry using time-honoured techniques. Our handmade stub axles and draw bar are lovingly fabricated by our team of traditional craftsmen.
- We use the highest quality materials and fittings as standard – we do not skimp on things you cannot see, we would much rather explain the price of quality than have to apologise for anything less. All work undertaken is by fully qualified professionals and we invest in tools and training to ensure this is the case.
- We have teamed up with Casterbridge Fires to come up with a safe method of installing the fires & flues. We use Villager Wood-burners as standard with twin wall flue. We also install combined carbon monoxide and smoke alarms with all fire installations – your safety is our prime concern.
- We are a highly innovative company always thinking of new ideas to further improve our products, meaning that you will always be buying a shepherd hut that has been built to the best of our ability. In addition, all of our huts come with a Blackdown warranty and our friendly after-sales service.
- But all of the above is all well and good, however our most important skill is that we put you at the centre of everything we do – we want you to have the correct hut for your needs, to be happy while we are building it for you and to make sure that you get a return on your investment – whether it be in love, money or just sheer enjoyment!
We look forward to being of service to you.
William Vickery & George Bannister
Call us now for a chat and to receive a full colour brochure > 01460 929774
Download our PDF information sheet > here
Watch our videos and see our huts in action > here
View our extensive photo gallery > here
Email us for more info > here
Sign up for our newsletter > here
Get social with us! >