We are now carrying out viewings again (hurrah!) Here’s how we are keeping you and us safe…
- On arrival, there is alcohol gel available and a table in the office for you to be able to sit 2m apart from the lovely Alan, our Customer Relationship Manager who will conduct your viewing.
- Unfortunately, we can’t do one of our favourite things which is to make you a cup of tea, however, there will be bottled water available on the table and you are of course welcome to bring your own hot drinks!
- When viewing the huts you will see that the doors will already be open and you will be able to go in by yourself to have a good look around whilst Alan stands outside ready to answer any questions. Alan will go into the hut and show you how everything works whilst you stand outside to ensure the 2m distance between you.
- Viewings are strictly by appointment only and we are limiting our availability to 2 viewings per day to allow us to clean the huts after every single viewing. Viewings are now Monday to Friday only.
- Finally, we are limiting the amount of people on viewing to two people per household where possible.
Book your viewing now on: 0333 258 0441 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org we can’t wait to see you!